“Diverse Menu, Very Good Food”
Review of Saigon Cafe

Saigon Cafe
Ranked #34 of 169 Restaurants in Temple
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 May 2016

This is a great restaurant with a well rounded menu full of East Asian and Southeast Asian food. From Chinese to Japanese to Malay to Thai, the variety is impressive, and all is delicious. I had the spring rolls, Malaysian pancake, and Thai beef curry and was pleasantly surprised by all. The atmosphere is quiet and relaxing, and everyone is very nice. My only complaint is this restaurant is more expensive than I expected.

1  Thank TrueTexasTraveler

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Great food, service and atmosphere. We enjoy the soup and egg rolls for starters. The Mixed Vegetable stir fry is my favorite. Friendly waiters!

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

After reading some great reviews about this restaurant we decided to give it try. What a mistake!!!! We had small soups wonton and vegetable.... it didn't taste anything like wonton plus it was too salty. Then for dinner I had some sizzling steak steak and hubby ordered a similar meal except his had scallops and mushrooms. The food was brought to us within 5 minutes of ordering it. Both our meals had this funny tasting sauce which was very salty. The fried rice!!!! Oh boy!! Below average... scallops looked like they came from a can.lol!!!! Not going back coz I had bad agitor after that meal. Almost wish we ordered something without that crazy sauce. :(

Reviewed 27 August 2015

I like that it is sit down at lunch and the food is always fresh and yummy! I'm not sure if they even have a buffet. Lunch is served fast.

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Why am I just now discovering this place?! Their Malaysian curry is amazing! My new favorite! The entire family loved it, even my picky children.

Been to Saigon Cafe? Share your experiences!