“Amazing Thai Food!”

Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Mee Mee's Thai Cuisine places emphasis on lightly prepared dishes with strong aromatic ingredients. Our goal is to provide fresh, authentic Thai food to all of our customers. We invite you to experience a traditionally prepared meal that is truly delicious.
Reviewed 1 May 2016

Mee Mee's is absolutely fantastic. Order anything on the menu, you can't go wrong. I have eaten Thai food all over North America and this is some of the best Thai food I've ever had! I especially love their glass noodle soups. Everyone there is very friendly and the food is priced well. My only caution is this restaurant is very popular, so if you're going for a quick lunch you may have trouble finding a table.

1  Thank TrueTexasTraveler

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Always clean. Always good food and service. Always consistent. Best value in town. Friendly. Great price and service. Recommend very highly. Always!! Thanks

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Love it every time we go. They make it as spicy as you want it is always fantastic. Kind of a mom and pop place in a strip mall, but worth the trip. Love the food.....ALL of it.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

The food is always good, service is friendly, high quality fresh ingredients....simply amazing!!! have eaten in but mostly get it to go on days I don't feel like cooking. portions are large so we usually have enough for lunch the next day!

1  Thank finallyhawaii
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

I've tried out most everywhere in the Waco/Killeen/Temple area for Thai, and Mee Mee's was the best.

The pad thai "hot" left a little something to be desired. But I wasn't prepared to go full blown "Thai spicy" on my first visit.

Dumplings were tasty. I recommend them. Also, service was great and food is out in a flash.