“Delicious!!!”

Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Mee Mee's Thai Cuisine places emphasis on lightly prepared dishes with strong aromatic ingredients. Our goal is to provide fresh, authentic Thai food to all of our customers. We invite you to experience a traditionally prepared meal that is truly delicious.
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Best Asian food in town. Love the Thai Style noodle soup, yellow curry and pork skins with Chinese broccoli. Large portions, VERY spicy unless you specify NO SPICE!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Always fresh made to order. Really enjoy this in our small town of Temple! Only drawback- closed on Mondays.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

This is one of the best Thai restaurants I have eaten in. The food is always hot and fresh and the cooking is overseen by Mee Mee herself. The only issue I have is that I always have left overs to take home.

Check with the restaurant as they are closed now through the end of April for refurbishment.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

The Mr and I have lived in Temple for years, but we just recently changed zip codes and discovered Mee Mee's.

Prior to Mee Mee's we've never had Thai food before, so are still working our way through the menu. We've had rice dishes, spring rolls, and a noodle dish so far. All have been delicious. Service is friendly and super fast!

We are Mee Mee's newest fans!

Reviewed 25 March 2017

We love Thai food, and good Thai is hard to find in Central Texas, and after trying several different places, we stumbled upon Mee Mee's. My sister in law is Thai, so we're spoiled with knowing what good Thai tastes like! Mee Mee's lives up to all the great reviews here on TA. The owners/employees are super nice and make you feel like they truly enjoy what they do. The restaurant is neat as a pin-- clean as a whistle. The menu is easy to read and easy to understand for people who may have never tried Thai food before. And your food comes out QUICKLY! I couldn't believe how fast it was delivered to our table! Everything was fresh and delicious, and the portions were HUGE. I ate WAY too much. The first time I eat in a new Thai place, I always order the Pad Thai first, because if someone can't make a good Pad Thai, there's little hope for the rest of the menu. Their Pad Thai is fantastic. My daughter ordered the Pineapple Fried Rice with Pork, and I was a little skeptical, but it was really tasty. We were STUFFED when we left, and we've been dying to go back ever since we walked out the door. Can't wait to go back! There is a note on the door that they'll be closed for a short time in April 2017 for their family trip to Thailand, so if you're planning to go during April, call first, just to make sure they're open. I LOVE a family business who takes time for themselves. This place is fantastic. I can't say enough good things about it.