See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2018

My visit was amazing, rooms were clean and organized, a very peaceful stay and Stephanie Dechello was very helpful with anything that we needed. I will definitely recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family. It was a very pleasurable experience.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Texas City, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

We are so pleased that you had a relaxing stay with us. Thank you for such a kind review and recommendation. We'd love to welcome you back!

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

I thank God for Stephanie's kindness during my visit very clean Hotel...I enjoyed my visit
. .over all the staff was very polite, I will be returning soon... Texas City is a beautiful place to visit but Woodsprings Suites Texas City is awesome..

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Texas City, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

We are delighted to hear that our super clean rooms and terrific staff wowed you! We enjoyed having you here and look very forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Everything is as advertised. Rooms kept clean. Staff always available and helpful and friendly. Even during hurricane all was good! I strongly recommend this place for anyone. Whether short term or for a long term. This hotel is close to restaurants and fast food establishments.

I have never had a problem staying here. We have been here for over two years!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Julia R, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Texas City, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Hearing back from happy customers is one of the best things we can receive as a company. WoodSpring Suites strives to serve our guests and provide them with an all-around positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased we could be a part of your travels. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Has roaches!! Stinks. You can hear everything the people do on the floor above you. You have to pay $10 to get someone in the lobby after 8pm for a room key or anything. Rooms cleaned once every 2 weeks. Rude staff at the front desk. 15min drive to marathon refinery

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
WoodSpring S, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Texas City, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Dear Mr. Collins,
We are sorry you had such an experience. This is not typical of guest stay in my hotel. We wish you the best and hope to see you next time you are in Texas City.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

I was in Texas City for work for two month. A friend recommended this hotel so I tried it out even though I never heard of it before. The rooms were good sized and there was a full fridge. The staff is so friendly too! I would stay here again if I came back to Texas City.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Texas City, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

We love hearing from customers that truly enjoyed their stay with WoodSpring Suites. We strive to provide an environment where our guests can feel comfortable and relaxed. Thank you for providing us with positive insights and we wish you well in your future travels. The WoodSpring Suites team cannot wait for your return.