“Best Prime Rib in the State!!!!!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 100 Restaurants in The Colony
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed January 13, 2016

I have had the opportunity to eat the Prime Rib several times at different resturants and Texas Roadhouse is by far the best.....It is so very tender and tastes great.....For a steak that will send you back many times, try the Texas Roadhouse in The Colony, TX...

Reviewed November 19, 2015

I go here for the prime rib. It is the best of all the family steak houses! My wife loves their sir loin steak. Can't go wrong here!

Reviewed October 19, 2015

We have been going to Texas Roadhouse for many years and have gone to the one in The Colony, TX 4 or 5 times. The steaks never are outstanding but they are not $50 steaks either. I usually like the prime rib but this time it had way too much fat. The center portion was excellent, but for a 16 oz prime rib there should have been more of the cut that was excellent like it used to be. Another person in our party got the bone-in rib eye. Way too much gristle and fat. The taste was mediocre (I tried it). Another person got the rib-eye which was ordered medium rare an came out with no pink whatsoever. Another person got a crispy chicken salad and said the breading on the chicken was gross, had never seen anything like it. I think if I go back to Texas Roadhouse it will be a different location.

1  Thank Derrel F
Reviewed September 16, 2015 via mobile

Best steaks, awesome broccoli, awesome staff. Too much fat on their bacon for tater skins but everything else is perfecto!

Reviewed July 27, 2015

Who knew this place could be so good. My first thought was this was place was just a chain restaurant and the food would be bland, but to my surprise the food was really good. I had the half bbq chicken and it was really moist and delicious. This restaurant is worth going to again.The rolls are amazing