Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
US$93
SAVE US$15
FindHotelUS$108
Expedia.comUS$108
Hotels.comUS$108
All reviews an indoor outdoor pool hot breakfast hotel of choice next morning every evening biscuits and gravy great stay morning breakfast bit dated room key very nice hotel easy access shopping and restaurants kickback popcorn appetizers
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2021 via mobile

This hotel was the cleanest most coziest place I have ever stayed. It was close to everything I needed to get to. They accommodated us with adjoining rooms so the whole family could visit together. They had the best breakfast and appetizers and snacks and staff! This was the only hotel I could find in the area that had an indoor/outdoor pool. It was a lot of fun swimming from inside under the wall to outside! COVID restrictions were in place and our overall experience was great!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2021

This hotel offers larger rooms (we always get an extended King or Suite). Hot breakfast (Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy, etc.) and a light snack in the evenings, (soup, chicken strips, salad) along with 3 complementary adult beverages. The staff is exceptional and will do their best to accommodate the needs of the customer. The hotel is very clean and offer a small fridge & microwave in all the rooms.

Reviewed January 5, 2021

The shower valve was broke when I took a shower the next morning and they knew about it and rented me the room anyways!
The Spa was dangerously HOT!
They serve the same food on Friday and Saturday night so you have to plan on eating out one night!

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Drury Hotels, Owner at Drury Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Drury Inn & Suites, The Woodlands. We truly value your business. Guest feedback is very important to us and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I apologize that your shower was not functioning properly. Anytime you have a problem during a stay, please contact our staff so that we can address the issue right away. It is important to us that all guests have a peaceful and comfortable stay. Our pool and spa are regulated and monitored several times a day. The temperature of the spa meets the Texas guidelines of 104 degrees. I’m sorry that your experience in the spa did not meet your expectation. Our 5:30 Kickback offers our guests a 7 days a week rotating menu of hot snacks available to our guests each night at no additional charge. The menu varies from Taco Night, Chicken Tenders, Pulled Pork Sliders and Grilled Chicken.
Again, I apologize for the issues you experienced and regret to hear of your disappointment with your stay. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future to exceed your expectations.

Matilda S.

Reviewed December 16, 2020

The Drury Inn is quiet, clean, and comfortable and has a charmingly friendly and efficient staff. Centrally located, the hotel also offers free breakfast, dinner, and three alcoholic drinks everyday. Oh, and did I mention the low price? We'll definitely be back!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed November 24, 2020

Water from bath tub doesn't drain properly. ....... . . . . It is very unsanitary to bath in your own dirty water heel high or at any height for that matter. This happened before on a previous stay. I should have reached out.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Drury Hotels, Owner at Drury Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2020

Thank you for staying with us at the Drury Inn & Suites Woodlands. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with a slow draining tub. We have an outstanding maintenance team here that addresses issues such as yours immediately.
Anytime you have a problem during a stay, please contact our staff so that we can address the issue right away. We want you to have a peaceful and comfortable stay each time you stay with us. I’m sorry this wasn’t the case this time. I hope you will give us another chance in the future. My team and I value your business and we look forward to exceeding your expectations the next time you visit.

Matilda S.