Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
TripadvisorUS$103
FindHotel
Hotels.comUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

When I arrived to the hotel at 12:45am (with prior notice to hotel that I would be late and my colleague checked that everything would be fine), I was locked out. That is an excellent safety measure if the phone to get front desk actually got someone to come help. After waiting ten minutes, the front desk person came and let me in. He checked me in and then proceeded to tell me my room wasn’t ready yet- are you serious it’s 1am!!! He had to go “clean” the room which was not done correctly at all once I got in 45 minutes later and then found a clogged toilet and had to wait until he came up to fix that.

This hotel is dated and does not live up to Marriott standards at all. The shower constantly leaked, housekeeping did not do anything but come in and switch out towels, did not make beds or sofa bed and did not restock any lotions/shampoos etc.

With all the hotels nearby I would never recommend staying here. The only positives were they did a nice brown bag breakfast for ironman athletes and families on race morning. This was not a good experience overall.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank L M
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Was there for business, great location to the waterways and food. Price is decent. No downside surprises for the entire stay which is good. Love the bed and quietness. Bistro staff is excellent, they can remember my choice from the previous orders. Will recommend my colleagues and will definitely come back again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rachel F, Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Dear esleyn,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We are happy to hear we exceeded your expectations, and that you enjoyed the area. We strive to be the best in service, and I am glad we achieved that goal with you. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, whenever your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed December 4, 2017

This hotel was a nice little retreat away from the bustling city. The staff that checked me in was very accommodating and made me feel welcomed during my stay. If I am back in the area soon I will be stopping by again!

Room tip: Ask for a room with a balcony.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Rachel F, Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Dear ArchGT,

Thank you for taking time to fill out a review! We appreciate your kind words in regards to our staff. We do strive to be the best in service, and we are glad we were able to achieve that goal with you. We look forward to having another opportunity to serve you in the future!

Regards,
Rachel F.

Reviewed November 29, 2017

From the Tuesday before Thanksgiving through the following Tuesday, my wife and I were visiting our daughter, who lives in The Woodlands area. We had stayed here before back in late 2015/early 2016 [check-in Dec 22 - check-out January 4]. The hotel was a perfect base of operations for doing things in the area. You can walk across the street to a mall with shops and restaurants. The hotel is within a short drive of other conveniences. We had most of our breakfasts at the Bistro restaurant in the hotel. The front desk staff and Bistro staff were friendly and helpful. [We were not traveling with children, but there were families with children staying at the hotel. Based on our observations, the kids loved the pool.]

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Last minute stay in Houston with a great rate! Shannon at the Front Desk is awesome! Very friendly and check- in was seamless! Shannon gave me info on the hotel and the surrounding area which was very helpful! Shopping mall extremely close. Great stay overall and would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I will make sure Shannon knows just how impressive she was during your stay with us. We do strive to exceed guest expectations, and I am happy to hear we were able to accomplish that goal with you. We thank you for your recommendation, and hope to see you again in the future!

Warm regards,