Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$112
PricelineUS$112
FindHotelUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
Expedia.comUS$112
HurbUS$124
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2019

The property is well maintained and recently refurbished but still looks somehow dated. Stayed one night and it was rather unremarkable. Easy in and easy out, no issue whatsoever. Check-in a bit slow even though I checked in online. Very attentive service at the bistro. Not the best location in The Woodlands but not bad at all.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
WoodlandsCY, General Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

I’m glad to hear that you felt our hotel was well maintained and that we made your stay easy for you. We strive to make every guest feel at home. I will share your comments about our bistro attendants with the team it will make their day! We will use all of your comments to create an even better guest experience. I understand that you have many options when staying in The Woodlands. We would love to see you again soon to have another chance to impress you. If you would like assistance with any future reservations or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Hotel and room were good. Not great. Not many room amenities, no iron, no small lotion or shower gel (which other hotels usually have). Does have mini refrigerator. I liked their Starbucks and small kitchen, breakfast options but there is no large restaurant here. One front desk person was very nice, always greeting when arriving and leaving, other staff didn’t pay any attention to me at all (too busy talking/training). I stay at Marriott by choice but wouldn’t necessarily stay at this location again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
WoodlandsCY, General Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us in the Woodlands. I'm glad you liked our location. There are so many things to do in the Woodlands within walking distance of our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our Starbucks, and varied food options. We also have Market Square, Hughes Landing, and the Woodlands Mall all within a mile radius of us. There are several outdoor dining options, some overlooking Lake Woodlands. I'm pleased to see that the Front Desk person was friendly and attentive. We want our guests to feel this throughout the hotel and will use this as a teachable moment with the team. Our guests mean everything to us. I do hope we get to see you the next time you are in the Woodlands for another chance to impress you.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

We stayed overnight for a concert at the nearby venue and had a comfortable stay. If you come in late you will need your room key to enter the hotel which my wife found comforting. My only complaint and it really isn't much, is I wished they had a shuttle to the nearby venue on concert nights. I would've gladly paid $10//person to get shuttled back and forth to the event but maybe these days with the new car services that is just an obsolete idea. Anyway, we had a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tracy_Jmm, General Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Many of our guests enjoy our location and how close it is to the attractions we have in the Woodlands. We would be happy to provide assistance with scheduling shuttle accommodations the next time you are with us. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2019

Stayed at room #223, on business. This is a basic Courtyard, well located very close to the mall and with santdard amenities (cafeteria, nice indoor pool/gym, good parking lot and small convenience store).
Pros: location, competitive rates, very attentive staff
To improve: needs update (ie wallpaper was peeling, pillows, and look and feel in general)

Room tip: Some rooms have a little balcony, though not a great view
Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Martin G

Thank you for taking the time to review our Woodlands Courtyard. I'm glad you liked our location. There are so many things to do in the Woodlands within walking distance of our hotel. We have Market Square, Hughes Landing, and the Woodlands Mall all within a mile radius of us. There are also several outdoor dining options, some overlooking Lake Woodlands. I am also glad to hear that our staff took great care of you and that you thought our rates were competitive. We hope to see you soon after our upcoming renovation.

Reviewed March 23, 2019

Great staff, but hotel is outdated. The bistro had a nice menu. The rooms were clean and the location was also great. There were a lot of options for things to do. Food and shopping or just hanging out.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
WoodlandsCY, General Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Swayfox,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear that the staff took such great care of you. I'm also glad to hear that our rooms were clean and that you enjoyed the bistro. Our location is very convenient for many things in The Woodlands. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.