“Business dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I45 North Fwy
Transit: Water Taxi or Trolly
Description: Fleming's The Woodlands, TX is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The Woodlands Mall next to Market Street, near Conroe, Spring, and Shenandoah.
Reviewed February 22, 2017

We had a business dinner with 16 people in the restaurant.
The food was very good, and the service was excellent.
We had a private room with two waiters who did the service

Reviewed February 13, 2017

My husband and I dined on Saturday evening at Flemings. Andrew, our waiter was so attentive and gave us excellent service. The food was delicious as always. I had the braised short ribs for the first time. While they were good, I would not order again as they were too much like my pot roast but the truffle potatoes were great. It is a "small plate" item, but was more food than I could eat! The wedge salad was delicious as was the creamed spinach.

Reviewed January 30, 2017

We went to Flemings to celebrate my wife's birthday, and had a tremendous experience! They had our booth all ready for us, the 12 oz Filet Mignon's we ordered were delicious, tender and the best steaks ever! The side dishes were absolutely delicious, as was the creme brûlée deserts we enjoyed. The wine list was fantastic, and the bottle we enjoyed was outstanding. Service was truly exceptional.

Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Private room for large group. Very noisy due to adjacent main dining room. Also temperature rather cold. It was raised a 'little' after mentioning it to the Staff. Excellent food, including the best carrot cake my wife and I have ever had. Will likely return only because the Seminars are set there.

Reviewed January 7, 2017

We use to go to Flame often for the food, service and atmosphere. They must have changed ownership or management because we recently visited the bar and we will not return. Staff was uncaring....mostly talked between themselves and paid little attention to customers.....spoke to the manager on duty to let her know.....she didn't seem to care at all......BYE BYE