We chose Candlewood during our recent stay in The Woodlands based on the pretty good reviews. We left disappointed and won’t stay again. Among the numerous issues and areas needing improvement:
• room was musty and and also smelled of chemicals trying to cover up cigarette smoke.
• sofa pull out bed was completely unusable given the wear and tear of the mattress and the protrusion of bars and springs. Linens were likewise funky smelling.
• elevator is painfully slow. 5-10 minute wait every time we had to use it.
• Neither TV worked. We asked them to fix, but they didn’t.
• no breakfast (and all of the other similar hotels in the area gave breakfast).
• it seems most guests were construction workers which came with lots of big, loud trucks and lots of noisy, drunk men making noise all night long.
Worst of all, I requested an ADA room so my grandmother could safely and comfortably shower during our stay. They mixed up my request and assigned all the ADA rooms, which meant my grandmother wasn’t able to shower.
I do not recommend Candlewood Woodlands. More
- 1 (855) 618-4697
- Free Wifi
- Free parking