Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
All reviews front desk within walking distance great stay nice hotel convenient location bed was comfortable breakfast buffet nadia lobby concert shopping pavilion meeting
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2021

Online we weren’t aware that the bar would be closed it was one reason we chose this hotel so we could grab and drink and relax at the room. We were not made aware upon arrival that rooms would not be serviced and cleaned everyday like normal. Air conditioner did not work as expected rooms would get hot and uncomfortable at night. Tv did not work older front desk worker attempted to fix it although she wasn’t the friendliest and seemed annoyed at anything we said I appreciated her effort. We won’t be returning to this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed January 24, 2021

The hotel was great at a great price. Hot breakfast was unexpected and good. Monica was at the front desk and went above and beyond helping us. She was so friendly and that warmth is lacking at most other hotels during this pandemic. She helped me know all about the area when I asked. Very professional. We will be back.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed October 7, 2020 via mobile

Stayed at this property recently and was far less than impressed. Checked in and quickly left for dinner. One thing I noticed is the room seemed really dated. Returned later and noticed dust stuck to the texture on the wall. The following morning, I noticed mold growing in the bathroom. Not just in one place, but around the top of the walls. Tub is also stained and in need of deep cleaning or replacement. Reported this when I checked out. Was told to expect a partial refund, but have not seen any. This hotel needs some serious cleaning and an update.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Zach Erdman, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2020

Hello KDNorton-
I apologize that your stay was less than excellent. We work hard to try and make sure that all of our guests have a great time while they stay with us. I have went back and reviewed your file, a full refund was processed and you should see the money back on your card within a day or two. I have also sent my engineering manager and housekeeping manager to review the room you stayed in. We stand fully behind our Hilton 100% satisfaction promise and hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed July 17, 2020

So very disappointing to see a hotel in the middle of a pandemic not enforcing the law. There are people walking all over the hotel, large gathering in all of the public areas including the pool area of people wearing NO MASK. When I complained to the front desk they said that they had spoken to management and their attitude is “there’s nothing we can do.” I was told that if I wanted to
I could call the police. I feel very disturbed and unsafe in this hotel. Never again!!!!

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Cristina V

Hello Cristina-
We enforce the Mask Mandate that was passed by the Texas Governor at our property. As I'm sure you saw our entire team wears masks throughout their shift. Unfortunately there are some people who are unwilling no matter how many times my team asks to wear their mask. The county has stated that the police in our county will not enforce the mask mandate. This puts my hourly associates in a no win situation. We do however appreciate your concern and bringing it to our attention, it gives us the opportunity to meet with the guest not wearing their mask again. The mask mandate is only required inside of the building so at the pool we ask everyone spaces out to observe social distancing. We have spaced pool furniture appropriately to accommodate this. We appreciate your business and understanding during this difficult time and we hope you will give us another opportunity. Stay well!

Reviewed March 13, 2020

Hello, I left my room @ 6am and returned around 7pm. My room had not been cleaned and I had to request it to be cleaned. I was very tired & fatigues from working all day, I had to wait approximately 30 mins for the room to be cleaned. I’m addition the young lady at the front desk was not very nice or apologetic about it! This was not my usual high quality Hilton experience. I am very disappointed with selecting this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Ostout23-
We appreciate you staying with us! Our hotel, as most hotels in country at this time, are only doing stayover service as requested. This is a change from the usual. We offer a letter at check in stating all of the changes made due to Covid-19. We are striving for as little potential opportunity for cross contamination as possible in an effort to keep guests and team members safe. We certainly understand that this can be frustrating so we try to be as accommodating as possible. My housekeeping team is usually gone long before 7pm so I am glad to hear they jumped on the opportunity to clean your room when it was brought to their attention.

We appreciate your business and please stay well!