“Good pizza. Good hot sandwiches.”
Review of Crust Pizza Co.

Crust Pizza Co.
Ranked #38 of 240 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Reviewed April 2, 2017

Innovative pizza toppings with an excellent crust. Big Don's Meat pizza will do nicely for meat lovers. Chicken pesto with goat cheese is terrific. Jerk Pizza is spicier than I like, but my family loves it. For a change from pizza, get the hot sandwiches. The meatball sub and the chicken pesto are my favorite. The perfection of the bread cannot be overstated. Enjoy a Shiner beer or wine by the glass. Overall noise level is a bit high, but the food is excellent.

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my 2nd visit to our local Crust Pizza place. The pizza was good, and the atmosphere/decor is very cool. The price was not too high. We went during a slower time of the day, so it wasn't too crowded. I'd highly recommend this location in Alden Bridge.

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

This is one of the few places one can get a good pie in the Woodlands. There is really only one other place that is better, Grimaldi's. I miss being able to order the pizza well done, I think they slightly under-cook their pies here. Good ingredients used.

Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

I've been hearing good things about Crust from coworkers so decided to try it out and it was great! We got a large Carl's King pizza, wings, house salad, and a glass of wine ($3.50!). Everything was very good. Prices very acceptable. Although Grimaldi's may edge on being better pizza, Crust's overall experience was much better with great friendly service, fair prices, and delicious food with some pleasant outdoor seating. This is my new favorite pizza stop. We will be back for sure and would recommend to others.

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

There are several locations in The Woodlands. We usually go to the Panther Creek store and sit outside. Whether hot (they have misters & fans) or cold ( there are heaters), it is a comfortable place to be. The Tuscany Pizza is my favorite along with the Hawaiian Salad. It is all good! The wine is very reasonably priced, the pour generous. What more could one want?