“The meal was great, the cleanliness needed improvement”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in The Woodlands
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2018

My daughter and I enjoyed our order of the mixed egg roll platter, and crab/artichoke dip. The lemon cheesecake was also amazing. The server was friendly and efficient. The onlt thing we did not like was the fact that there were a lot of crumbs in our seats and on the floor under the table. Really the floor was more chunks of food that our feet stuck to, which was not very appetizing.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

We're so glad you had a wonderful experience with us! Our staff should be making sure the restaurant is thoroughly clean throughout the day. We will be sure to address this with them and hope you can give us another chance. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed May 27, 2018

My daughter and I have been coming here for many years. I can't get away from the spicy cashew chicken plate. My daugther always gets the hamburger sliders which are great quality burgers and a bun that is great. One of our favorite places. We come here about once or twice a month now.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Hi. Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your dish and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

I was really impressed with the variety of the menu. Enjoyed the well stocked bar. I had the Steak Diane & Herb Salmon. It was great. I can’t even began to talk about the desert menu. Service was good. I will visit again.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Hi Brian, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy our menu options and we can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed May 16, 2018

The service was no good, and too long, I ordered fish and chips they came with fish tacos? that I sent back. The chicken for my grand kids was over cooked.
Their cheesecakes are very good but the food is below average. The atmosphere was noisy and the AC was too cold. The prices are too high, that's no the place that I want to come back.

Hi Coastalrm47, We are so sorry for the service that you received from us. We would have felt the same way as you did about this visit. Our service should have been much better and all of this could have been avoided if our team was more attentive. Please know that we will address this with our staff and hope you can give us another chance! Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

It is pricy, not clean, and the food is not that good. Not my style. Loaded dishes full of cream and ham.
Maybe it is good for desserts

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Hi Mrn5411, We are so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your meal! We hope you can give us another chance and next time, if anything about your experience can be improved, please let our managers know so we can make things right while you are still dining with us. Thank you for your feedback!