“Better than expected - Watch out for bird poop on outside chairs”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 249 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Italian dining is all about quality ingredients prepared to perfection and enjoyed in the company of good friends and family. It's about balanced menus, robust flavors, and wines that add the perfect finishing touch. Experience the bold, beautiful flavors of Italy right here in Texas when you visit BRIO Tuscan Grille's Woodlands location. Sample fantastically fresh seafood, juicy grilled meats, tender house-made pasta, cocktails while you enjoy world-class service in a chic, sophisticated setting. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Good food, tastefully presented, friendly service, beautiful setting outside on the Woodlands Waterway only marred by most seats being covered in bird poop.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 19, 2018

My wife and I often stop my this place for lunch or an early dinner. The food is good. I am fond of the bruschetta. Indoors has a nice atmosphere but our favorite seating is outside on the patio. It is a quiet place to chat and spend time. I like to pasta dishes. The antipasto is good. A glass of wine is reasonable in price and several everyday wines are available by the glass. A cool place to take a break and unwind.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

The food here is of a consistently high standard and good value for money. I enjoy the ambiance and decor of the place and the service is good. It all makes for a good evening out and we make sure to repeat the experience on a regular basis!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

My daughters and I had lunch today at this place. There were only 6 tables occupied. Once upon a time, the restaurant would have been full at lunch rush hour.

The new (to us) menu is the half of the original one. Nothing “read” as good as before, mainly because of the descriptions.

I ordered a Wedge Salad and Chicken Limone. The salad was ok and the chicken was bad. The chicken breasts were covered on scrambled egg and the taste was off. My girls plates were just ok: alfredo pasta and lasagna. We had lemonade, iced tea and water to drink.

I paid a $56.00 check which is really expensive according to the quality of the food.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Our family loves this restaurant. Especially Mom. She has some food allergies and BRIO was happy to edit their usual dishes for her needs. She said it was the best meal she has had in a long time. In our own experiences, we all have enjoyed BRIO. The atmosphere is peaceful on the patio (as long as it is not very windy) and the service is great. The servers are also friendly and will be happy to recommend dishes and adapt to your needs. This is definitely a great restaurant to go to. It is in the hub of The Woodlands and right next to the mall, but is by the waterway and provided a great setting. Don’t pass this place up!

Date of visit: July 2018