Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
EmbassySuites.comUS$201
Expedia.comUS$201
PricelineUS$201
Hotels.comUS$201
eDreamsUS$201
Lol.travelUS$238
All reviews whole foods evening reception lake view complimentary drinks happy hour within walking distance great hotel great stay great area love this hotel clean rooms free breakfast omelet living area definitely stay here again houston area get away
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2019

location is beautiful - but my room had issues - shattered glass tile in the shower, no splash strip on the bottom of the shower door (caused leaks onto the floor), shredded carpet strands over the transition strip. They moved me to another room which seemed perfect - until later when I blasted the a/c - which had a bad vibration noise - had to turn the fan speed to low to alleviate. Also - no mention that parking was $12 additional until I got my bill :(

Room tip: ask for lake views
Date of stay: August 2019
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton The Woodlands at Hughes Landing, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2019

Dear expert007,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We're very sorry to hear you experienced such difficulties with your assigned room, and we regret if you were unaware of our parking fees at the time of booking. We have addressed the problems you mentioned with our front desk and engineering staff. We do hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you.

Reviewed September 19, 2019

Some room in the upper floor has a/c so noisy that you feel like in a ship even if you switch it off. The problem is with the machinery above your head. Also the room layout is weird and you end up going around in circles and the water closet is too connected to the room so the smells reach there easily.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyTheWoodlands, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton The Woodlands at Hughes Landing, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2020

Dear Road709528,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Embassy Suites the Woodlands. We appreciate your comments. We have addressed the problems you mentioned with our engineering staff. We do hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you.

Reviewed September 18, 2019

My husband and I booked a 1 night stay for our anniversary and even though it was just one night we had the best time. The hotel staff were super accommodating the next morning when we requested a late checkout so we could enjoy some more relaxing time before heading home. If you live near The Woodlands this is a great place for a mini staycation. It's right on Hughes Landing so there are tons of restaurants plus the beautiful lake and all the wild life it holds. Definitely booking another mini vacay here.

Date of stay: September 2019
EmbassyTheWoodlands, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton The Woodlands at Hughes Landing, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2020

Dear LizJ1988,

Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suites the Woodlands and thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the location as well as the restaurant options we have to offer. Your ratings and comments are truly helpful and something I share with my entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 18, 2019

This was my 3rd stay at the Embassy Suites by Hilton at the Woodlands and it is always a top notch experience. Clean, comfortable, the staff provide excellent service and the hotel does a great job with the amenities.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Albertaguy,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us again, welcome back to our property. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel. Your ratings and comments are truly helpful and something I share with my entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 16, 2019

I found this place when my other favorite hotel was full for the Jimmy Buffet concert. This is now my absolute favorite Hotel. Hughes Landing has a casual laid back shopping and dining area. It’s, also, 2 minutes from Market Street, the Mall and the Waterway.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Rebecca G,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are truly delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are so honored to hear we have become your favorite hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back.