“Amazing Brunch Omelette”
Review of Jasper's

Jasper's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jasper's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 245 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Price range: US$45 - US$55
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Jasper's serves award-winning gourmet backyard cuisine in an atmosphere of casual elegance. Enjoy unique and unsurpassed dishes that reflect in our "Gourmet Backyard" cuisine. Our Scratch Kitchen focuses on the best of America's regional cuisine, including wood-grilled pizzas, prime steaks, seafood, salads and desserts, Jasper's service, style and décor all work together to create an unforgettable culinary experience.
Reviewed September 9, 2017

I sat at the bar for brunch on a Sunday. I ordered a cocktail and an omelette. The omelette had amazing cheese and the ham was sensational. It really did leave me wanting more. My neighbors have a cheesecake that looked mouth-watering. I am going back just to taste the cheesecake. The service at the bar was great as well.

They do have a patio that looks nice and cozy. Perhaps I'll experience that when I return for cheesecake.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

The restaurant called me 3 hours before the reservation at 6:00pm to cancel my reservation. They told me they were closing the kitchen. Guess they have no prior planning or scheduling for their business. I find the restaurant totally irresponsible and unprofessional in canceling a guest reservation just 3 hours before sitting. We wont eat there again.

4  Thank DBLJAM
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere and food great! Service was awesome and our waiter made great suggestions. Drinks were the bomb!

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Anyone can have a,bad day but our service was sub-par and food was just average. May try again but order different items...we had steaks.

3  Thank agedtechie
JaspersChef, Chef at Jasper's, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

agedtechie,
I just read your review and I would love to talk to you about your visit to Jasper's and your steaks. Please call me at your earliest convenience, 281-298-6600.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Ruben Campos

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Went into Jaspers yesterday for a late lunch and the place was empty - the staff very friendly and the food hot and tasty. My husband has been here many times and says it gets very crowded so get there early in an evening or weekend. Nice area outside to enjoy a drink in the middle of Market Street beside the grassed area. We had sandwiches with the hand cut fries and onion rings and they were large and delicious. I will go back in an evening as think the bar looks like a friendly place to sit and watch some sport or just have a drink and relax.

Been to Jasper's? Share your experiences!