All reviews great hotel basketball court soup salad decent stay front desk few issues evening reception modern hotel very comfortable stay highly recommend this location one bedroom suite full size refrigerator business travel worked great comfy bed the wi fi three nights
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Loved the layout of this hotel room! Furnishings were very modern and functional as well as beautiful. Really nice atmosphere to work/study in room and close to Prometric testing center. Full size refrigerator and nice dishes.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Nicole P, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

Thank you so much for you recent review. I am happy to hear you found everything to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you home again soon!

Reviewed July 16, 2017

The Hotel was very nice, clean, rooms comfortable with everything you need. Staff helpful. Breakfast...typical hotel complimentary breakfast. Nice to have but nothing special. Same with the evening reception. If you have had a nice lunch, you can manage with the reception. Don't go hungry though...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at this new hotel before and always received excellent service (we are Gold members). This visit was disappointing.
"My Way Benefits" states that 2 bottled waters and Pepperidge Farm cookies would be delivered to our room. That evening I asked at the front desk and the lady had never heard of the promotion and said they did not have cookies of any kind. She did give me the 2 waters. (Please keep employees informed.)
While we were unpacking, my 4 year old daughter found a prescription pill on the floor by bedroom door. So thankful she brought it to me instead of putting it in her mouth! (In other words, rooms should be carefully cleaned/vacuumed).
The ice machine is still out of order (we were here last about 3 weeks ago).
The swimming pool was closed for repairs.
The lady in dining room refused to give me a tray to take breakfast upstairs to my family.
We left early but know how good this hotel has been in the past and will be giving them another chance.
Just hope it improves.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TexasGal2014
Reviewed July 7, 2017

We had an awesome time. The hotel was clean. The service was great. We recommend this hotel. Thank you ! We had fun at the pool. Free breakfast. Free Wi-Fi. Hotel has a good location. Free parking. Thank you again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Nicole P, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Thank you for your recent stay at our property. I'm glad to hear that you have found everything to your liking. We look forward to you staying with us again!

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Staff was amazing and attentitive, I have no major complains I was up here for business and I would recommend staying here in the future. It is close to major restaurants and super close to The university of Texas-Tyler I recommend.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Nicole P, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Dear ernestb41,
Thank you so much for your review! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Best Regards,