All reviews front desk room was clean pleasant stay great place to stay indoor pool excellent customer service the loop the breakfast area convenient location stay there again enjoyed my stay one night stay first floor waffles staff was very friendly fresh fruit next morning
Reviewed January 8, 2016

This was my first time to stay at this hotel, and it was fantastic. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. The room was awesome, very spacious and nice big work area, which was important since I was in town for business. Bathroom was one of the cleanest I have seen in a hotel. This was my first stay since becoming a gold member with Marriott and it was very nice to be thanked the way I was when I checked in.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

My room was spacious, comfortable, and well appointed. The bathroom was large and clean with plenty of towels and amenities. The breakfasts were flavorful, fresh, and there was plenty to choose from. I found all staff friendly and welcoming. To top it off, their hot tub and indoor pool were the cherry on top of my very relaxing respite spent in this lovely inn!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed December 31, 2015

I have stayed at this Fairfield several times while visiting relatives in Tyler. Since my last visit they have remodeled and redecorated for an even more relaxing and satisfying stay. The breakfast area was self-serve with a wide variety of food and beverage choices. Especially liked making my own Texas-shaped waffle. All the staff were friendly, helpful and extremely courteous. My cousins told me that there are many newer places to stay, but I am sold on Fairfield Inn in Tyler. Five stars!!!!!

Room Tip: I would only suggest a room on the second or third floor because the pool is on first.
Reviewed December 26, 2015

This is a great, economical hotel. There is an indoor heated pool, and a basic buffet breakfast. Other than that, it's pretty basic, but what I want in a hotel like this is good service, and a clean and quiet room. This hotel does that perfectly. The only thing they need to improve is the "free" wifi. I put free in quotes because the free version of their wifi is almost useless, so who cares if it's free?

Reviewed December 14, 2015

The Hotel was small and did not have a drive up area to keep from getting wet but the staff was very friendly and the food was good. The room was clean and seemed brand new. I will probably come back when the weather is clear.