All reviews front desk room was clean great place to stay pleasant stay the loop indoor pool convenient location the breakfast area enjoyed my stay one night stay staff was very friendly would stay here again first floor fresh fruit next morning sausage texas
Reviewed January 25, 2017

Brand new property and the rooms are beautiful. Housekeeping and the front desk go out of their way to be friendly and accommodating. Breakfast food/area immaculate and very good! I honestly couldn't have had a better stay. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed January 25, 2017

I stayed at your property on Jan. 17 & 18, and it was my first time to do so. I stay at Marriott often, and Fairfield Inn regularly. I want to send this email to acknowledge a few observations from my stay.
The property is very well maintained. E.g. a very clean room, lobby, workout room, lobby level restroom, hallways, and elevator. Unfortunately, too many properties are not kept tidy and clean. Yours stands out to me as exemplary.
The staff is friendly, professional, and helpful. The woman who greeted me on the evening of Jan. 17 had a big smile and a personality was bright and inviting. Outstanding. The next morning a gentleman who was setting up the breakfast bar displayed very friendly hospitality. He was dressed well, in a necktie, while he was busy preparing the buffet. And I noticed that after he was done, he put on his blazer for the rest of his workday. That is just one example that tells me that running your hotel with care and consideration.
My compliments. When I come to Tyler, I will stay at your hotel and be excited to do so.

Room Tip: Book on-line
Reviewed January 23, 2017

Visiting family from another state & Tyler was midway point. Have stayed in other hotels in Tyler & use Tripadvisor as a guide. Hotel is small & appears to recently have been upgraded. Very nice & clean. Breakfast was a surprise, lots of choices & FREE! Room was clean (staff does need to check the vent in the bathroom ceiling). Even had a refrigerator & microwave in the room. For the most part, the hotel was quiet too (we usually bring a fan for white noise). On Fri night we heard thumping music coming from a nearby bar. Staff took care of that & we heard nothing Sat night. ALL the staff were friendly & very courteous! Room rate was comparable to other hotels around. The next time we stay in Tyler, I will check hotel rates. This one will definitely be considered if the price is right!

Room Tip: We try to stay on the top floor if available & it was quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2017

By my second stay this wonderful staff make sure they know who I was. Calling me by my last name making it feel personable. This staff goes out of the way to make your stay better! The night staff is on point with making suggestions on where I should eat and go visit and making sure I know what Tyler has to offer. If ever the need to go back I will not hesitate to select Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler!

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Managers went out of their way to make our stay as good as possible. One of the best we have stayed in. The breakfast was very good and so was the service. I would definately stay there again. Great location.

Room Tip: Ground floor was very quiet and easily accesible.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family