See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2017

The staff here was AWESOME! They do everything they can to make you feel welcome. They have a free breakfast in the mornings and the price is GREAT! I have really felt at home in this hotel. My fiance and I had to stay in in for a few weeks waiting to close on our house. I was thankful for such a great experience!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nfrorbust
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Was in tyler for 3 weeks for business and was looking for affordable place to stay. found this place and decided to try it out. manager was so good and showed me 3 rooms to choose from and gave great deal. I missed breakfast most of the time due to work and the manager provided me breakfast even after breakfast timings.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank raymond w
Reviewed August 5, 2017

Great customer service, very welcoming staff. manager provided us with all our requirements. Mr.PP will take all care of your complete stay. The check in time was 2:00PM but we checked in as early as 10:00am and the room was ready and the manager did not charge us for early check in. best breakfast by far in the area. I will go to this place every canton weekend now. the manager also gave me a special discount my next visit.

Room Tip: for view of the city I suggest north side rooms
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank harry p
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Great customer experience and budget friendly. The manager is good and helpful. Had last minute check in but still got good room. Air condition was on before we were in room. The room was neat and clean and cool. Must go...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank youngsweezies
Reviewed August 2, 2017

A very pleasant stay for 3 nights! Manager helped us with our luggage and provided us delicious breakfast even after breakfast timings. Even though we had early-check in, the manager was so good and did not charge us any extra money for early check in.

Surely will go back. Worth every penny.

Room Tip: Go for rooms in the rear end for quiet time together.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family