“Good tasting Thai food”

Chiangmai Thai Kitchen
Ranked #36 of 435 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Food had good taste and portions were large. Pleasantly surprised since in middle of Texas. Obviously chef must have been Thai,
Service was good and staff pleasant

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to give this place a try, and I can’t comment as to the quality of the food, because we never got served! Upon walking in, we requested a booth, and got immediate attitude from the start! We were seated, then 20 minutes later, no one had come to our table! (I will add there were plenty of waitstaff, and place wasn’t crowded) I saw a waiter, waved to get attention, he smirked at me, laughed, and did nothing!
I waved at another waiter, he looked at me, and did NOTHING. The waitstaff seemed to be composed of teens that could have cared less. When an establishment has that kind of lack of quality, that makes me wonder about the food. Needless to say, we will NEVER go back, and can’t recommend this place for any reason!

1  Thank jacifus
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We love Thai food and this is very authentic. We enjoy their curry, soup and Thai Beer, which we can't find anywhere else in Tyler!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We started out very enthusiastic about the food. However, the addition of a new locale seemed to bring the quality of food down. The curries that were once thick and opulent are now thin and sparse.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Didn't know that I liked Thai food until I tried Chiangmai. I will forever be a fan! The chicken lettuce wraps and the masaman curry are to die for!!

Been to Chiangmai Thai Kitchen? Share your experiences!