“Great dinner”
Review of Aspen Creek Grill

Aspen Creek Grill
Ranked #20 of 447 Restaurants in Tyler
Description: At Aspen Creek Grill, we offer Comfort Fresh food and hand-cut Black Angus steaks at affordable prices as well as our famous Pow Wow Shrimp! We feature a wide variety of scratch-made appetizers, entrees and side items, as well as fresh salads, Lodge Favorites and fall-off-the-bone ribs. Our Mountain retreat décor with creek stone and rustic wood beams is a welcoming setting for any occasion. With antique lighting and comfortable seating, our guests can enjoy an up-scale yet cozy dining experience at a casual dining price. For a more lively experience, come try our full service bar area featuring freshly squeezed Margaritas, big screen LED TVs and booths or table seating areas.
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with friends on a busy Friday night. Great service and atmosphere. Shrimp and grits were excellent. Good margarita too.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

Four of us gals got together while I was in town visiting. Each of us ordered something different. We were all VERY impressed with how tasty the food and the drinks were. The frozen margaritas are succulent. I had a steak with sweet potatoe cassarole and corn. Everything was delicious and the steak cooked to perfection. I always order well done and there was no pink in my steak at all. Cannot beat that!

A nice touch was the Colorado ski lodge theme inside. And of course, tvs around the bar to watch sports. We also laighed at the disco ball and 70's bands album covers on the ceiling in the restroom. Pretty clever!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

For a place that looks like family dining, be careful if you have someone that can't eat spicy! Because everything is!! I could not eat anything on the menu other than the sweet potatoes. Sad.......

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Aspen Creek Grill offers a wide variety of meal options all of which are made from scratch!
I had the Aspen Bleu Sirloin with Green Chili Cheese Grits and fresh steamed Broccoli, and my husband enjoyed the Roast Beef. Both options had incredible flavor! We ate every bite.

The restaurant staff (from the hostess to our waitress) offered excellent service.

We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience, and we will definitely go again!

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Ate lunch twice. The first time I had the Pow Wow Shrimp appetizer as a meal. There are about 16 shrimp lightly breaded and mildly spiced. They are crispy and delicious. All for $8.99. Filled me up. I wouldn't have been able to eat an entree after that. My wife had chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes and mac n' cheese. Chicken was tender and a very large portion. Mashed potatoes were the real thing very tasty. The mac and cheese was bland. The cheese sauce thin. It needed more cheese in it.
On our second visit we shared the Pow Wow Shrimp appetizer.
Wife had the pot roast with mashed potatoes and sweet potato casserole. An excellent combination. I had country fried steak, fries and cole slaw. The CFS and fries were excellent. I did not care for the flavor of the slaw. I like it with more vinegar and tang. I traded it in on the green beans with bacon bits and a smoky flavor. It was my wife's birthday and they treated her to chocolate sundae. Both times the service was very attentive and our servers Raven and then Chelsea were very cute, bubbly and explained the menu with suggestions to guide us in our choices. I would recommend this restaurant highly. I have three suggestions on how they could improve it. They need to serve fried okra and onion rings. And they need to open for lunch Monday thru Thursday.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Aspen Creek Grill? Share your experiences!