* Pros - Comfy bed, great A/C, clean... mostly, not on Bedbug Registry (.com), very good black-out shades, nice clerk.
* Cons - Old hotel, lots of stains (sheets, bed linens, shower floor, shower curtain, walls, carpet, etc. - but things did seem to be clean), outdated and hard-worn decor, paper-thin toilet paper and linens.
*General Info - Moderately safe part of town. Right off of highway. Not too loud. Although it may well be, this establishment did not appear to be American-operated. Recommend staying here rather than sleeping in the car or if you are on a shoestring budget. Glad the Stratford was available when I was road-weary and had no other options within my budget, but I will not be back. (Used a popular online hotel bidding service to stay at a very nice corporate-style hotel for 25% less/night for the remainder of my trip.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stratford Inn is conveniently located near Downtown Tyler, Caldwell Zoo, Azalea trail, Rose garden, Tyler Pounds-field airport within 2 mile.Canton First Monday Trade-days is 30 mile. Hotel/Motel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stratford Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.