“I love Chuy's”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laurel St.
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I love Chuy's after having to gone to the many Austin locations through the years. I like the menu and the options available. It's a fun place with the décor and the casual dining. Love the enchilada's and the Elvis special. Nothing fancy but just good food and drink.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

While in Tyler to visit with the wife's son and family, we treated everyone to a meal here. They were pretty busy but took our names and put together tables for our group of 8 adults and four children very quickly. Right off the bat I have to say the wait staff was great. Pleasant to deal with and quick to take care of things around the group. The food was pretty good, but the martinis the wife and I ordered tasted like all margarita mix with absolutely no alcohol. One of the worst drinks I have ever had. I ordered the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and the wife ordered the stuffed Chile relleno. My dinner was fair, but the wife's was very good. Probably the best thing was the creamy jalapeño sauce to go with the tortilla chips. But overall the great job by The wait staff made up for a good visit. Probably would not return though.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

You have to try the ranch sauce. It is my favorite thing about this restaurant. The food is usually pretty good. The atmosphere is pretty cool. The kids love looking at the decor.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Get the Elvis Green Chile Fried Chicken. You will love it! The creamy jalapeño sauce is good on everything. Fun atmosphere, good food and good service. Don’t leave without a t-shirt.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

What a pleasant experience and the food was great too! Loved the cheese dip and chips. Had the potato chip crusted chicken. OMGosh!!!! Delish! Great service, not bad prices!

Been to Chuy's? Share your experiences!