“Great Food/ Great service”
Review of The Diner

The Diner
Ranked #26 of 435 Restaurants in Tyler
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This is such a treat for my husband and I on the weekend mornings. We love the egg white brisket omelette with the skillet potatoes and I love their coffee.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I have been here several times since I have family that live in the area. Any time we come to visit we always manage to stop at The Diner at least once on the trip. Their menu has a wide variety of classic breakfast and brunch foods as well as some local favorites and dinner items. Great meeting spot for catching up with old friends! If there is a wait when you get there, don't leave.... it is worth the wait!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Was passing through Tyler and decided to stop for lunch. What a surprise!!! The food here was excellent and great value for the money. Would definitely stop here again if in the area!!!

GeeTee2017, Owner at The Diner, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

We’re so glad you stopped in to lunch with us! Thank you for your review - we love to hear from our Diners and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Great customer service, nice atmosphere. The cinnamon roll pancakes are the best pancakes I've ever had. See my attached picture. They are topped with candied pecans, whipped cream, and caramel....you really dont need syrup on them....
We also had eggs, bacon, ham, and hashbrowns. Definately stop here if you are in South Tyler !!!!

GeeTee2017, Owner at The Diner, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

We thank you for the compliments. We strive to execute at this level daily. If you ever need anything, please feel free to ask your server and we will be happy to assist you.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks,
Lloyd Nichols
The Diner
903.312.6598

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Whenever I'm craving breakfast foods, morning, noon or night, I immediately think of The Diner. Yes, I realize they serve other things but it's their waffles or French Toast I want. Yum!

GeeTee2017, Owner at The Diner, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Laurie,
Thanks for the compliments. We really love our waffles and French Toast too.

See you soon.

Thanks,
Lloyd
903.312.6598

Been to The Diner? Share your experiences!