All reviews waffles nice room perfect stay staff was friendly and helpful hotel is located parking lot free breakfast clean rooms coffee maker comfortable bed stay there again one night stay easy access recommend this hotel next morning very nice hotel intersection
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Could not sleep because room was too warm... the thermostat could not be adjust below 75. I am accustom to sleeping at 68 .... I had to go buy a fan from Walmart or I would have gotten no sleep!!!! And, why does this review have to be at least 200 characters???

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 19, 2018

We booked a reservation through Travelocity and when we got there to check in the man at the desk said we hadn't paid yet and called me a liar about the situation even when I showed him my confirmation email.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
sam p, General Manager at Executive Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

hello from executive inn & suites just to let u know if u don't pay u don't get a room simple is that.....

Reviewed June 5, 2018

This was a wonderful place to stay. It's fresh, modern, very clean, and has a very helpful staff! Stopped by on the way out of Dallas, heading to Louisiana. I'd definitely stay here again, and I've got high standards for hotels.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2018

I reduce 1 star for 2 reasons.
1. I can hear steps , n ppl walking from the rooms above. It is noisy and disturbing at night.
2. The front desk ppl are not attentive. I have shouted few times and also rang the door bell. No one is answering. So, I just left my card on the desk and drove off.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2018

Excellent stay for the price. Easy access to the hotel and easy to find. Check in was quick and convenient. The room was clean and did not smell like cigarette smoke. They have a non-smoking tolerance in their hotel rooms. If you are looking to stay in the Tyler area we recommend staying at Executive Inn and Suites.

Room Tip: Everyone slept well except for my wife, she has a bad back and the bed was extremely firm for her.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family