“BOGO”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Great deal. Food warm & tasty
Service was off the chart .Worth the drive. I will recommend this place and will be back that's for sure

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 4, 2018

We went to Olive Garden in Tyler, Tx for lunch. I ordered unlimited soup and salad. We received our dinks very quickly. Waited about 20 minutes for the salad to come out. It was shortly after that the soup came out. The waiter did not show back up until my dad and husband were almost done with their meal. He asked me if I wanted another bowl of soup (which I did) but I told him no because the other two were done with their food. The manager came over and I told him what had happened. He said he would deduct the price of the salad off. Everyone ate out of the bowl of salad that comes with the meal and had a price of $0.00. I will not go back to this restaurant. Very dissatisfied.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2018

I hadn't eaten at an Olive Garden for years, because the couple of times I had eaten there, the food didn't have much flavor. So, I was pleasantly surprised. I had the soup and salad combination. The salad was a little wilted, but flavorful and a nice combination of ingredients. The soups surprised me, because they were very good. I had the chicken/gnocchi and minestrone soups. They were not too hot, so I didn't have to wait for them to cool, the flavor was very good, and there was more than enough. Surprisingly good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 11, 2018

The first 30 minutes of me in the restaurant were not as good as I was just waiting for a waiter to serve me. After the second new table got a waiter I asked one waitress where my waiter would be and after checking out she said that there was a miscommunication and that this wouldn't be her table. She eventually served me and the food was okay but nothing special. The reason for the 5/5 were the way my waitress reacted to the mistake (that just can happen); she did not only apologized for it each time she came back to my table, but also served me a free dessert on the manager's cost and the manager itself showed up later and apologized personally! Remember; mistake happens, it's how you handle it that makes the differ.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Salad had VERY little salas dressing on it, tasted like just eating lettuce. Breadsticks were not hot and soft like they used to be. Only ate half my lunch cause I was very disappointed in it. Bill was $46 and wasnt worth it.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!