“Lunch”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2015 via mobile

I have visited both restaurants. They have great food! The staff is nice and polite. I would recommend this restaurant for a business lunch or a family dinner. One of my family's favorite places to eat.

Reviewed December 8, 2015 via mobile

We just visited this place and intentioned to make what we thought would be a quick order of nachos from the bar area. It was completely empty so expected fast service. A girl behind bar kept looking to hostess area but didn't come over to ask for order. An awkward 3-4 minutes goes by while her head stayed focused to hostess area. Another waiter eventually walked and then served us as she tagged behind and got chips. We thought maybe in training which if the case should have at least came by to tell us it would be a few minutes especially since empty. We ordered our "quick" nachos only to wait at least 20 minutes and no delivery. When we spoke to both waiter and manager what was the holdup just throw some cheese on chips not too hard. Their excuse was had a large table before everyone else. Better cook staff learns to look at orders behind as well and knock off quick ones as you can. Large parties expect a delay...nachos alone...not so much. Had to ask waiter for a napkin since none on table as well as watched him dump a mixed margarita back into top of machine then add more from another machine like trying to thicken it up some. Just doesn't seem like the place to go if you want proper food or drinks. My $9.99 margarita tasted more like a $3 one as well in very small glass. Wouldn't recommend to anyone but if you decide to go I would call ahead and ask if a large party inside so you don't wait hours for mediocre service or food.

Reviewed November 19, 2015

This is my all-time favorite Tex-Mex food, here at Mercado's. Posados is pretty good, but different recipes than Mercados. The beef fajitas are the best I have ever tasted- mesquite grilled. The chips and hot sauce are some of the best, and if you have a chance, try the charro beans. You will not be disappointed with your meal!

Reviewed November 16, 2015 via mobile

Every time I go it's great food! The salsa and chips are ok. The fajitas and the enchiladas are good! Worth the trip! Less greasy than other Mexican restaurants in town.

Reviewed November 12, 2015

This is an uplifting pleasant atmosphere that provides good quality Mexican food. The wait staff are so accommodating and food choices are pleasing.

Been to Mercado's? Share your experiences!