“Awesome ”

Cuisines: Latin, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

The food was so fresh and clean. Service was outstanding. Atmosphere is unlike any place in Tyler. Perfect for a family dinner or romance. The bar tender was so friendly we waited in the bar longer than we need to. A wonderful experience overall.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Love going here! Great country atmosphere among the large trees, wonderful patio seating. Food is Mexican style with a flair for different and delicious. Not your average Mexican menu. Always good food and service.This time we attended with a large group and were in a private upstairs room. Appetizers, drinks, food and dessert all wonderful and filling!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Went last Saturday ...this place has never disappointed me over the years. I should have wrote a review sooner. The atmosphere, food and service is always awesome. Even better is the prices are low for such a place. Even with all the new restaurants in Tyler this place is at the top of my list.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

We have enjoyed our visits to Villa! Cuisine is exciting and always fresh! Wine list is usually good choices. We were not given a great seating at first, as I had requested certain seating for Birthday dinner! But, after sharing I had made our reservation 5 days in advance, waiting another .15 minutes, we were seated at our chosen area! Service was excellent and always professional! Thank you

Reviewed August 2, 2017

The food here is delicious; the coconut soup unusually superb. I found the place slightly noisy, but the service was excellent, friendly & quick. There are steep steps up, so access might be hard for older patrons. I would defintely go again.

Been to Villa Montez? Share your experiences!