All reviews continental breakfast would stay here again room was clean no elevator first floor next morning waffles sheets
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Overall, I would stay here again. For the price, I think I got a good room. The front desk clerk was friendly, and I did put in two special requests, which they met, although the second (kind of a joke) was more of a C-, but they did meet them.

On check in, I was given the choice of 2nd floor room (no elevator; stairs are outside), or a 1st floor room. I picked the 2nd floor and we didn’t have much luggage to haul up, and this way no one could be dancing on the ceiling keeping us awake.

The room was clean and didn’t smell bad. The A/C was set on the cold side, but that seems to be common in hotels I’ve stayed at. We adjusted it up and all was good there. My wife noted that the sheets were much cleaner than she expected.

The bad things I have to say about the room are all minor. The “chain” lock bolt on the door had two out of four screws loose. I mentioned that on checkout and the front desk promised to have it fixed. The refrigerator has no freezer section, so we couldn’t “recharge” the ice-packs in our cooler. The second floor ice machine didn’t work, so I had to use the first floor machine.

The hotel advertises a continental breakfast. It’s not a great breakfast, but better than some other’s I’ve had. They have orange juice, milk, and coffee to drink. No apple juice. There is hot water and tea bags available if you want that. They have 4 kinds of cereal: frosted flakes, raisin bran, fruit loops, and one more I forget. They have bread (white only) and bagels (plain only) and a toaster. They also have some danishes and a few muffins. Finally, they have the you cook it waffles and a few bananas. I left full.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tapathos
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night and was very pleased. Nice and quiet and pleasant. A little farther out but definitely worth it. Nice simple breakfast and coffee. Good parking. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Would stay again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

We got to the hotel at about 2 in the morning, due to driving all day. The check in process was extremely easy, even at that hour. I have to reserve handicapped accessible rooms and that one was absolutely wonderful. It was beautifully decorated and my husbands chair was able to get around the room with no problems. I would definitely recommend this hotel for an overnight stay or a long stay. The prices are wonderful for the room you getting.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2017

Sadly one's expectations in this moderately priced hotel category are for the mediocre at best. This establishment surprised us with excellence at every turn. The rooms are modern, clean, well equipped and comfortable. The included breakfast was again more than one has come to expect including hot waffles!
Our stay was particularly enhanced by the wonderful Susan who checked us in and back out the next morning. She was extremely helpful, knowledgable and totally service oriented. As a former hotel owner I can say that she is everything and more that one looks for in an employee. Thank you! Stay here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank rubi55Pozos
Reviewed December 29, 2016

My hotel room was clean and well appointed. It had a small fridge and microwave. Apparently breakfast was served from 6-10, but I didn't stop by to see it.

The bed was comfortable, and I woke up with a clear nose (no allergic reaction).

The only downside is the alarm went off at 3AM. I unplugged the clock radio.

Oh--it had no batteries (or they didn't work). That's a positive for me.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo