All reviews best westerns sausage olive garden great place to stay room was clean waffles shopping and restaurants nice pool hot breakfast comfortable stay staff was friendly enjoyed our stay we've stayed up to date front desk clerk fresh fruit visit tyler
Reviewed November 28, 2017

This hotel was very clean, the hotel staff was very courteous, the continental breakfast was WONDERFUL!!!! and it was very quiet no matter the time of day. I will definitely continue to stay here each time I visit friends in the area. I traveled alone and felt very safe no matter the time I left or returned to the hotel. There were many things located within walking distance, so if you do not have to drive to get food or just to go to the store.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kip J, Owner at Best Western Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

Thank you so much for the nice review and for sharing it with others. I appreciate the kind remarks and hope you come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

The people at Best Western have always been professional, courteous and helpful. I started using Best Western because of the "pet friendly" policies. Breakfast amenities always good and fresh. Good sound proof rooms. Good custodial staff

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the review and for sharing you thoughts on our property with others. Please, visit us again should you come back to Tyler!

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

We changed from the Best Western, in Lindale to the Tyler location and I am glad we did. They took great care of us and made sure our stay was without hassle or problems. I would recommend to anyone staying in area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Kip J, Owner at Best Western Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Thank you for the review and sharing your thoughts on our property. We are so glad you chose to stay with us. Please, come back and see us soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

I stayed at this hotel because I like inside rooms and my safety was a factor. I felt very safe here. The price was very reasonable. The location of this hotel was excellent because they were many restaurants and stores to shop at within 1/2 mile or not. It was convenient to get to and the traffic wasn't a problem.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kip J, Owner at Best Western Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Thank you so much for the great review of your stay at our property. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others. Thank you for staying with us and please, visit us again soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2017

We had a great stay at this location. Only problem we had was with the TV remote and the night manager just simply moved us to a better room with newer accessories. Fitness center and breakfast were great!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kip J, Owner at Best Western Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Thank you for the kind review. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and shared that with others. We appreciate you choosing our property and hope you return to visit again real soon.