“Great place to dine for lunch or dinner!”
Review of Fd's Grill House

Fd's Grill House
Ranked #4 of 435 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed October 1, 2016

This restaurant's fare is delicious and well presented with great service! The fried shrimp was perfect along with a nice slaw, the other guests had broiled trout and bisket hamburgers, all delicious. We will be back. They really try.

Reviewed September 26, 2016

We had lunch here last week. My wife had the fish tacos and I had the brisket burger. Both were excellent. I didn't realize when I ordered it that the brisket burger is a hamburger topped with brisket. It was really good - and filling. Service was good, as well as the atmosphere. Recommended.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

This place wasn't bad, but I expected much more for the ranking to be so high. I had the salmon and it was good... honestly everything was good, just not any wow factors that would bring me back. Service was great. Place smells kinda fishy tho...

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

Had dinner, very inexpensive, but great food and awesome staff steak and shrimp, with 2 sides 15.99 ( friend had twice this week), 1/2 pound ground chuck burger with side 7.99 (wonderful), another friend had the salmon sale (don't remember cost but less than 12.00) HUGE piece of salmon. Other friends had the fish tacos (1 grilled, 1 fried). Would visit again when in area!

Reviewed September 24, 2016

I was in Tyler for 4 days and was asked by a family member that lives in town to meet her there. I was dressed casual and felt comfortable. Some were wearing suits and nice clothing, but come one come all.

The service was outstanding and the menu was out of this world. The portions were huge and yet the pricing is too low as I do not know how the can sell a 10 oz steak with shrimp will all the gourmet fixings for $15.

I did get to walk over for a happy hour and stayed again for dinner. Apps were out of this world and $6 for shrimp cocktail. Don't walk to this place, but run before they go under for amazing food with cheap prices. Outstanding manager I met and gushed over the service and quality food. This is a must go.

Been to Fd's Grill House? Share your experiences!