“No longer open”

Country kitchen & Bagels
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Van Horn
Price range: US$1 - US$19
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I thought about this place, because I'm currently staying @ budget inn and I really wanted to try the jalapeño and cheese bagels. But since is closed permanently. Oh will I hope this app will update on it...

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Seems that this restaurant is permanently closed nothing inside the building. Used to serve bagel, sandwiches and coffees.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Stopped here on our way home from Austin at the recommendation of the people from the RV park and what a delight! Great food, friendly service, cute place. Highly recommend it to anyone passing through Van Horn TX. It's worth the stop.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

I came here with my mom while passing through on a road trip and I'm glad we stopped! I got the Reuben on a plain bagel with a caramel macchiato and everything was delicious! The service was good too, the owner seemed really nice.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Wanted to try this place but it was closed. Hope everything is okay. Looks like it is a great place.