“Very slow service ”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Van Horn
Description: At Wendy's in Van Horn, TX we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. Start your day right with Wendy's breakfast menu. See our Wendy's Van Horn, TX hours, get Wendy's coupons and order online to customize your food, pay online and skip the line. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Passing through and decided to eat fast food BUT this is anything but. It was lunch time and you would think since it’s attached to the Pilot Gas Station it would be well staffed at this hour. The woman taking your order was also filling orders?! Touching money AND food without washing hands in between. Plus when my order was finally ready I told her she did not give me my frosty and her reply was I set it there must be someone else took it. Funny thing was I was standing right there and she never made mine. She did make one a few orders after mine and handed it to the person who ordered it. BUT if she made it why didn’t she either hand it to me, call my name or put it on my tray? This place seriously needs to evaluate their customer service practices. I would not recommend stopping here unless you plan to buy something from Pilot.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 8, 2018

Guys.... this place is disgusting and the managers DO NOT CARE. I ate here during my Thanksgiving break (staying with relatives there) and brought my food home. They were extremely packed so I waited forever. As everyone does, I ate some fries on the way to the house, sat down ate a chicken nugget, more fries, pull out my burger (I got 4 for $4). I was wiping off the cheese (bc obviously they messed my order up) and I hear a small plop. Thinking maybe is was sauce or something and I look down. It is a MAGGOT. I scream, jump up, and my MIT is like what is wrong. I can't even talk I am running to the bathroom. I threw up for 30 minutes I was soooo disgusted. I try calling Wendy's... they don't answer. So my SIL and I drive back up there and the manage just is like ok and gives me my money back. I was like I am not worried about my money. You need to get your place checked out... HER RESPONSE: "I will tell my employees they need to be more careful". WTF DO YOU MEAN "BE MORE CAREFUL"????????? IS THIS AN ONGOING PROBLEM HERE????????? She was not taken back by this, she didn't gasp, she did not even apologize for what happened. I have tried reporting to the health department, wendys, and have gotten nowhere. What if my child had gotten this meal and not me? What about the people that just got on that bus right before me? It's dark on there... they don't know what they were eating.
So guys..... I can not stress enough DO NOT EAT AT THIS WENDY'S!!!!

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

First I waited 20 minutes before I could order, although only 5 parties were in front of me. After my order, I notice that the drink machine is not working, instead there is iced tea that tastes like piss. Then wait another 30 minutes for a burger with fries. Of course, the fries are still cold. 50 Minute waiting, nothing good to Drink, cold fries, fu***** unbelievable. If I had a reasonable alternative, I would never have gone there. But van Horn is really not a good choice for an overnight stay.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

This is the slowest and worst Wendy's on planet Earth. We ordered 4 meals and they forgot two include two of our fries in the bag. That sucks when you're 10 miles down I-10 to discover this lovely fact.

My cheesburger was so cold the cheese didn't melt at all. The 1 order of fries we split tasted worse than cold cardboard.

They did manage not to mess up the Frosty though.

The staff is incredibly slow, in addition to the job of messing up your order. If you're in Van Horn, please don't eat here, it's really not worth your time or money.

Wendy's please rescind your Franchise of this train wreck of a "restaurant".

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

The people were rude. Our order was wrong. The food was cold. This place is in serious need of good management!!!!!!!!!! We will never go there again if we ever get to go back to Van Horn. Avoid Wendy's at all costs!!!!!

Date of visit: June 2017