“Great lunch spot in the middle of nowhere ”
Review of Tortilleria Lizy

Tortilleria Lizy
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Van Horn
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

This is why TripAdvisor exists— to help you find gems like his when you’re in the middle of nowhere.

Great restaurant with friendly service. Their salsa was so good I wanted to buy some to take with us.

I really enjoyed their shredded beef tacos. Very tasty!

Reviewed March 16, 2017

Had to have a local tell us where this place was, found it in a small neighborhood on the edge of town. Only open for breakfast and lunch by the hours posted, we had lunch which was very good. I had a beef burrito with red sauce, wife had tacos and our daughter had greenchili cheese enchiladas. We sampled off of each other plates and did not find a bad item. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

On our way through town, we were pretty sure that the GPS map was wrong, but this place is in a very modest residential area.

Good salsa for the chips. My green chicken enchiladas were good (a little mild) and my wife's chicken fajitas burrito was tasty. Clean interior, quick and friendly service and reasonable prices. Back on the road after lunch in 30 minutes.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

When you aren't rushing to get on the road, try Lizy's. Good truly mexican breakfast. Can't say anything bad about this restaurant. Nice waitresses and clean envioronment. Orders are cooked one at a time, so be patient and enjoy.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

My first visit wasn't great - but everyone has a bad day.........so I tried Lizzy's again and to be honest have gone back several times.

If you're looking for a good place to eat this is it. Great place to eat and fair prices!

Friendly staff and great food who can ask for more?