“Great staff!”

Ranked #37 of 460 Restaurants in Waco
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Came here for a quick lunch after going to the Silos. Seated ourselves and got immediate attention, it was about 2:30 and we were starving. Two of us ordered the low carb plate, which was a ton of food (a huge chicken breast) that had cheese and bacon on it. Too much cheese... so I took it off. The food was kind of thrown together but it was simple. The staff made this place for me. Super helpful and kind of fun. Our server was very good, and asked at the end if we wanted a “to go” cup for our water. Apparently they do this here in Texas (and not where I am from in CA), so she brought over three cups with lids filled with ice, water and lemon slices. It was such a nice touch that it made me smile. Another young guy who worked there came over and checked on us and joked around. He also just seemed to make the whole experience just that much better.

I would give it five stars, but the food was ok. The food quality was very good. I would come back and try something else on the menu.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Decent size menu with breakfast served all day. The toast pieces were enormous. The eggs were cooked in way too much oil, but good overall.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Melissa L
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Great food great service.. not bad prices either!! Definitely going back there.. the atmospheric is awesome!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch on Sunday at noon. Crowded with a reasonable wait to be seated.

Decent service but it took a long while to get our food after ordering. My wife ordered the egg and sausage croissant. When it arrived the meal was only lukewarm. I suspect that the food sat in the kitchen after being prepared.

My soup was hot. We won’t go there again.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 19, 2017

This is the perfect place for breakfast. My husband and I met our daughter and her two friends for breakfast here. We got there at 9:00 am on Sunday morning and there were still plenty of of tables left. You can pay $3.00 for all you can drink coffee at their coffee bar with all different kinds of flavored coffee and one decaf. Very good coffee. Service was great , and very attentive. I had the walnut and cinnamon pancakes with a side of scrambled eggs and bacon. All really good. They have stuffed french toast with different stuffing each weekend. It was apple pie this time and looked like a desert. My daughter loved it. Everyone loved everything they got. Food came quickly and we will definitely be back.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Olive Branch Bakery & Cafe? Share your experiences!