“CLOSED”

Add it.
Tres
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 8, 2016

This was one of my favorites with authentic Tex-Mex. It recently closed. The food and service were excellent.

Reviewed January 18, 2016

Regrettably, Tres (in Waco) has closed (not for lack of business, but, I am told, that some one bought the building). The "rating" above (required to submit this "review") is only because of closure. It was a great restaurant while open, and (I understand) two other locations (one in Whitney) are still up and running.

Reviewed July 5, 2015

Chips were served warm with flavorful salsa, food was served fast and friendly. Charro beans bland and oddly oily, chimichanga was flavorful. No unique stand-out dishes on lunch menu, but everything was very good.

Reviewed April 21, 2015

Great tasting food, plenty of selection. Not your ordinary Mexican place. Family owned, several locations and all are great. Service with a smile.

Reviewed February 24, 2015

We stopped here on our way through town and the food was average but good Tex Mex. I would heat here again if I was passing through, but not go out of my way. The salsa was very good and the chips were not greasy. The cheese enchilada was just OK, but the taco was tasty. My friend ordered chicken flautas and they were VERY generous with the chicken filling. Service was good.