“Not Bad. For Waco.....”

Elite Circle Grille
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2015

Met a friend from Austin here for lunch recently....we needed to pick a place about halfway from Austin and Fort Worth. I suppose we're both a little spoiled with the awesome restaurant choices in our respective hometowns. The salads we chose were a bit pedestrian....but the service was friendly. We were there on a late Friday afternoon...had the place almost to ourselves, so that was kinda nice.

Reviewed December 12, 2015

While I've stopped at the Elite more than a few times over the years, I felt a little disappointed this last visit. The food quality isn't what it once was.

Reviewed December 1, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I have been here several times over the past couple of years and felt like it had fallen off a bit. We decided to return last night for their Monday night 2 for 1 burger special. These are gourmet burgers starting at $8.95 and up. She went for the regular burger and me the Dr Pepper bacon burger. Both were cooked exactly as ordered, hers medium well and mine medium. The bacon was a thick slice of crispy goodness. Both were hot and delicious as were the sweet potato and regular fries. Service was excellent. At 2 for 1 we'll be back for another couple of burgers for sure!

Reviewed November 25, 2015

We met our college children here for dinner before a Baylor function. Server Michael was attentive even though he was busy on this Friday night. He refilled our beverages often and helped us with our ordering decisions. Our son's chicken fried steak, our daughter's grilled shrimp and my King Ranch Casserole were all great. But wife's Tortilla Soup was thin and watery. The Casserole was a little on the small side. Their salmon dish here is known to be very good.

Reviewed November 24, 2015

We stopped for dinner. They advertised their breakfast so we decided to have breakfast for dinner. Portions were huge.....and very good.