“Pleasant experience”

Elite Circle Grille
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

I needed to get some American Airlines frequent flyer credit and the only participating restaurant in the area was the Elite. It's been a few years since I'd visited and the recent reviews were less than spectacular. But we had an excellent experience. The Dr Pepper cheeseburger was perfectly cooked and tasty. It is huge though. The grilled chicken was also good and both boys raved about the fries. I had the Highwayman breakfast, a safe choice. But the eggs were perfect, the ham high quality, and the cottage fries were superb. Service was friendly and efficient. I'd like to see the interior decorating warmed up a bit, and I don't get the weird wedge booths on one side. It looks like those tables are spectating the others. But if you are in the Waco area, stop in.

Reviewed December 24, 2015

Very good food and pleasant servers. The weekend buffet is really yummy! I love their burgers and on Monday its buy one/get one!

Reviewed December 14, 2015

Met a friend from Austin here for lunch recently....we needed to pick a place about halfway from Austin and Fort Worth. I suppose we're both a little spoiled with the awesome restaurant choices in our respective hometowns. The salads we chose were a bit pedestrian....but the service was friendly. We were there on a late Friday afternoon...had the place almost to ourselves, so that was kinda nice.

Reviewed December 12, 2015

While I've stopped at the Elite more than a few times over the years, I felt a little disappointed this last visit. The food quality isn't what it once was.

Reviewed December 1, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I have been here several times over the past couple of years and felt like it had fallen off a bit. We decided to return last night for their Monday night 2 for 1 burger special. These are gourmet burgers starting at $8.95 and up. She went for the regular burger and me the Dr Pepper bacon burger. Both were cooked exactly as ordered, hers medium well and mine medium. The bacon was a thick slice of crispy goodness. Both were hot and delicious as were the sweet potato and regular fries. Service was excellent. At 2 for 1 we'll be back for another couple of burgers for sure!