“Tex Mex at the pinnacle”

Ninfa's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 443 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Fresh hot tortillas. Food abundant -full of flavor. Great parking in the spice building parking lot.. very friendly staff with comfortable seating.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

The food was good but a bit pricey and the service was friendly but slow. I learned that Texans are much more laid back than folks in California. I would go here again

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

With friends from Tennessee. We ordered the crawfish enchiladas and they were awesome! We definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

We went early...around 5pm...no wait on a Wednesday night!
We were glad we went early because it got really busy by 6pm...
Our waitress was friendly and attentive and our meal was fabulous...the sizzling fajitas (beef) were very tender and their chips are so fresh and the salsa and avacodo dip that comes with them are really great!

Reviewed March 30, 2018

My wife and I visited during the week to celebrate our anniversary. It was for dinner. it is a popular place and somewhat crowded. However, we were put on the list with first available and we were seated within 10-15 minutes.

Our server was very attentive. She handled the order quickly and made sure every detail was taken care of with a very sweet personality. We did not have to ask for anything. Service was great.

The food was delicious with large portions. The La Bonita Dinner was my choice. It has a cheese Chili Relleno, crisp taco and a chicken enchilada. All were very tasty. My wife had Fajita chicken enchiladas which she enjoyed very much.

Overall the setting was perfect, the food was great and so was the service. We enjoyed celebrating our anniversary here. I would recommend it to anyone.

Been to Ninfa's Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!