“Best Sushi in Waxahachie”
Review of Hibachio

Hibachio
Ranked #34 of 141 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Description: Fast-Casual Hibachi and Sushi Grill Cooked-to-Order Fresh Never Frozen Meat Fresh Grilled Veggies Sushi Rolled-to-Order Gluten Free Options Order Online!
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff great service quick delivery fresh food.
The emperors fried rice is the best!
Sushi is delicious and very fresh!!

1  Thank BrandyZeigler

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

more selections than most oriental restuarants.. sushi, rice bowls, platter including chicken, beef, shrimp, scallops , hibachi , teriyaki , etc styles and eel sauce too. will be back for more

1  Thank kenisom
Reviewed November 14, 2017

My family eats here once or twice every couple of weeks. The food is ALWAYS fresh and very tasty. We commonly get the hibachi shrimp with includes a good bit of vegetables as well as fried rice. The yummy yummy sauce is a real treat and I recommend getting that as a side any time you get something there. The rice bowls and sushi are also good. If you are a spicy food eater like I am, you can always ask for most any dish to be extra spicy. The only problem I have with the restaurant is something the speed is on the really slow side. Yes, I understand that most items are cooked to order...but man...something it takes WAY to long.

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I know that Hibachio has other options, but their fried rice is so good I never order anything else. It's a huge portion that easily leaves me with enough leftovers for a second meal. My son has ordered tilapia and enjoyed it, as well. One tip I would offer is that-m if you are planning to take your food to go, call and order in advance. They are very popular and therefore quite busy in the evenings.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

I have visited a couple times, and the food is good. The prices are a little higher than another Asian restaurant that we visit more often, and the portions are a little smaller, but I've had good experiences at Hibachio, and I will visit again.