“Great Cook”

IHOP
Ranked #35 of 140 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 28, 2016

Had my best I HOP omelette ever. The cook was a woman whose name I did not get. It was 11:00 pm on Tuesday when we visited. The waitress was friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed November 11, 2015

Good service. Accommodated our larger number easily. Food was great. We were allowed to stay and talk together for as long as we wanted.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed September 10, 2015

I do not prefer to eat here. Usually only go to use my Birthday coupon or to meet a friend for coffee. The food is ok! On our last visit, my daughter had hair on her plate and my egg was cold.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed July 8, 2015

Standard where ever you visit. Always clean. Good wait staff. Food always served hot and plenty of it.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 2, 2015

IHOP is one of my secret indulgences. Great Omelette's, great coffee (bottomless pot) and the pancakes are classic and terrific.
Don't underestimate the waffles with fruit toppings, mmmm.

Date of visit: June 2015