“Great Cook”

IHOP
Ranked #62 of 123 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Had my best I HOP omelette ever. The cook was a woman whose name I did not get. It was 11:00 pm on Tuesday when we visited. The waitress was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Good service. Accommodated our larger number easily. Food was great. We were allowed to stay and talk together for as long as we wanted.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

I do not prefer to eat here. Usually only go to use my Birthday coupon or to meet a friend for coffee. The food is ok! On our last visit, my daughter had hair on her plate and my egg was cold.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Standard where ever you visit. Always clean. Good wait staff. Food always served hot and plenty of it.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

IHOP is one of my secret indulgences. Great Omelette's, great coffee (bottomless pot) and the pancakes are classic and terrific.
Don't underestimate the waffles with fruit toppings, mmmm.