“Good food within walking distance of the LaQuinta.”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #35 of 141 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 22, 2016

I was down there for a big bike ride. Me and a guy that rode in from the airport with me were both hungry so we decided to go out and see what was available. The IHOP was really close so we decided on that. I had the club sandwich and the soup of the day. Both were very good and I would go back there again.

Reviewed January 28, 2016

Had my best I HOP omelette ever. The cook was a woman whose name I did not get. It was 11:00 pm on Tuesday when we visited. The waitress was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

Good service. Accommodated our larger number easily. Food was great. We were allowed to stay and talk together for as long as we wanted.

Reviewed September 10, 2015

I do not prefer to eat here. Usually only go to use my Birthday coupon or to meet a friend for coffee. The food is ok! On our last visit, my daughter had hair on her plate and my egg was cold.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Standard where ever you visit. Always clean. Good wait staff. Food always served hot and plenty of it.