“Reliably consistent”

IHOP
Ranked #33 of 126 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 31, 2016

We have lived in Waxahachie for nearly 20 years and have eaten here dozens of times since it opened. Overall, pretty consistent food and service. I usually get an omelette and have rarely been disappointed with my selection. We have gotten spotty service on occasion but generally the service is pretty good. Nothing spectacular, but over the long run, a pretty solid place.

Reviewed May 22, 2016

I was down there for a big bike ride. Me and a guy that rode in from the airport with me were both hungry so we decided to go out and see what was available. The IHOP was really close so we decided on that. I had the club sandwich and the soup of the day. Both were very good and I would go back there again.

Reviewed January 28, 2016

Had my best I HOP omelette ever. The cook was a woman whose name I did not get. It was 11:00 pm on Tuesday when we visited. The waitress was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

Good service. Accommodated our larger number easily. Food was great. We were allowed to stay and talk together for as long as we wanted.

Reviewed September 10, 2015

I do not prefer to eat here. Usually only go to use my Birthday coupon or to meet a friend for coffee. The food is ok! On our last visit, my daughter had hair on her plate and my egg was cold.