“Consistently good food and service”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #33 of 130 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 16, 2017

Our family eats here from time to time and we have almost always been pleased with our food and service, We like that they have a variety to choose from including a Seniors option. This time we ate here while our car was being inspected nearby, and left quite satisfied.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

If you have eaten at an IHOP before that, you know there's not that much special going on. Your omelette that you order in Denver is going to taste the same as the one you ordered in Texas. It's a decent enough spot to get a quick bite to eat at lunchtime.

Reviewed May 31, 2016

We have lived in Waxahachie for nearly 20 years and have eaten here dozens of times since it opened. Overall, pretty consistent food and service. I usually get an omelette and have rarely been disappointed with my selection. We have gotten spotty service on occasion but generally the service is pretty good. Nothing spectacular, but over the long run, a pretty solid place.

Reviewed May 22, 2016

I was down there for a big bike ride. Me and a guy that rode in from the airport with me were both hungry so we decided to go out and see what was available. The IHOP was really close so we decided on that. I had the club sandwich and the soup of the day. Both were very good and I would go back there again.

Reviewed January 28, 2016

Had my best I HOP omelette ever. The cook was a woman whose name I did not get. It was 11:00 pm on Tuesday when we visited. The waitress was friendly and efficient.