“Always a tasty treat”

Taco Casa
Ranked #24 of 141 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed July 10, 2017

My family tries our best to eat here 1-2 times per week. (95% of the time drive thru service) Food is always fresh and tasty. Can't beat the prices, it's a great value!

1  Thank TBeck2015

Reviewed June 21, 2017

I crave their tacos! Not sure what makes it so good but I seriously have to have my Taco Casa fix once a week!

1  Thank Ginny S
Reviewed November 14, 2016

We recently visited Taco Casa after an extensive line and wait time at El Fenix lead us here. The employees are very attentive, the food is very good, and the restaurant is well kept in spite of the pretty old building. They must receive truck loads of cheese as they load it up! One special comment: There is a special needs employee that works there and he could not possibly be a better employee. He, in particular, is very attentive, repeats the order back, and is very courteous. Taco Casa won't break the bank either. A family of four can fill up for less than $20. The hardest part about Taco Casa is refraining from ordering what you might typically get. The food servings are generous. Try it out!

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

So many people I know have gone there. I just never did. Finally my husband got take out for lunch and it was Taco Casa. Loved it. They offer larger portions than Taco Bell and cheese is piled on. It's great. Food arrived home packed well and still warm. Good tea too.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Mexican chain who produced dang good food. The Taco Light is awesome. Tostadas are good also. Reasonably priced, kid friendly clean and orderly.