“Drive through dinner”

Taco Casa
Ranked #5 of 13 Quick Bites in Waxahachie
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I’m not sure why... but these loaded and overflowing Super Taco’s are amazing. I can only eat one! It does help to have a fork so you don’t miss any of the goodness they pack into that taco shell! I got 1 for me and 2 for my man, he likes to break it apart in a bowl and eat it like a salad!
They are close to my office and after a very long day without a lunch break, sitting in the somewhat long line was a breath of fresh air this evening. I guess everyone else has the same idea!
Good food, good price, convenient!
Some time back I stopped in and ordered the super tacos and it was beyond superb that day ( not saying, they aren’t everyday) BUT, this Day was different... so much so I got my receipt, called and asked for the manager and told him how delicious they were! He was a bit taken aback that a customer would take the time to compliment them even after leaving. I think we should all do that when the occasion calls for it!!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank belindag59

Reviewed July 10, 2017

My family tries our best to eat here 1-2 times per week. (95% of the time drive thru service) Food is always fresh and tasty. Can't beat the prices, it's a great value!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank TBeck2015
Reviewed June 21, 2017

I crave their tacos! Not sure what makes it so good but I seriously have to have my Taco Casa fix once a week!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Ginny S
Reviewed November 14, 2016

We recently visited Taco Casa after an extensive line and wait time at El Fenix lead us here. The employees are very attentive, the food is very good, and the restaurant is well kept in spite of the pretty old building. They must receive truck loads of cheese as they load it up! One special comment: There is a special needs employee that works there and he could not possibly be a better employee. He, in particular, is very attentive, repeats the order back, and is very courteous. Taco Casa won't break the bank either. A family of four can fill up for less than $20. The hardest part about Taco Casa is refraining from ordering what you might typically get. The food servings are generous. Try it out!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

So many people I know have gone there. I just never did. Finally my husband got take out for lunch and it was Taco Casa. Loved it. They offer larger portions than Taco Bell and cheese is piled on. It's great. Food arrived home packed well and still warm. Good tea too.

Date of visit: August 2016