“The Wall”

The Wall
Ranked #28 of 140 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

Always excellent Chinese take out! Easy to call and place your order and in 15 minutes, just drive through to pick up. Delicious!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

Arriving for a 3-day business trip and wanting to take my supper to my hotel and just crash, I found The Wall to be just the ticket: a tasty, flavorful, meal with great value.

A combination of pepper steak, sweet and sour chicken, and egg drop soup was a perfect meal to unwind after a day's travel, watching a football game in my hotel.

The Wall provided good food, quick and friendly service, and a great value.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 29, 2016

Eat at this restaurant several times a month. Waitstaff is always friendly and serve you with a smile-even when you're the 6th car in line for the drive thru. Food is consistently good and is a great value for the money. Dining room is kept clean, and to go orders are correct 99% of the time.
Would recommend this place to anyone who likes chinese food.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

I love the Wall, it's fast food Chinese but I like that cause I can go through drive through and go. Love taking it home. Egg Drop Soup is my fav, Chk Fried Rice.... Love it all

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 23, 2016

This is one of the places I like to go for a quick lunch. They prepare your food to order and are consistently good. I do wish I could call in orders, but alas they do not take phone in orders.

Date of visit: July 2016