“better than average fast food breakfast”
Review of Whataburger

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Whataburger
Ranked #45 of 141 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Description: Since 1950, Whataburger has proudly served a bigger, better burger. It all started when a young entrepreneur named Harmon Dobson had a bold idea: to serve a burger so big that it took two hands to hold, and so good that after a single bite customers couldn't help but exclaim, "What a burger!" He named his humble burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas, "Whataburger." Over six decades later, we're still family owned and operated. Each and every Whataburger® is still made to order. We still use 100% pure beef and serve it on a big, toasted five-inch bun. And now, as we proudly serve burgers, chicken, salads and breakfast at more than 800 Whataburger locations across the country, that first burger stand is still close to our hearts.
Reviewed March 3, 2018

free better than average coffee for seniors and good hot breakfast with friendly service as fast food goes

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

This was our first time eating at this franchise. Ordered the party melt burger. It was the best burger I have had from a fast food place. I will make a point at stopping at Whataburger again.

Reviewed May 31, 2017

As fast food places go, Whataburger is pretty solid. Good burgers, good fries, quick service.
It's fast food so I don't set my bar too high but I do admit I like their burgers.

Reviewed September 29, 2016

I don't like to diss food establishments unless they really deserve it. I understand that every restaurant and every server can have an off day, so I try to look past some faults. But this place takes the cake-wished they'd taken the crickets.
Visited this place a few days ago. Upon exiting the car, my wife and I noticed dead and crawling crickets everywhere leading up to the doorway. And I do mean everywhere. Once inside there were a few of the critters crawling around there too. We approached the counter and were warmly told that someone would be with us shortly. Seems the manager was trying to fix the soda machine. Order taken we went to grab a table. More guests arrived and the manager, who ha d finished with the soda machine, yelled for someone to assist them-guess he was too busy just being the boss! When the food arrived my fries were lukewarm and my wife's junior burger was cold. Place wasn't busy but I guess they don't have time to clean up the dead crickets, but then what are they doing if the food arrives cold.........

Reviewed February 21, 2016

Usually come in at 6:00 AM for a hamburger...Always ready to do the unexpected. Good team work. Always smiles on their faces, even near shift change.