“Ok”

Add it.
Taco Cabana
Ranked #56 of 141 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Food was fine. Seemed understaffed. Slow service and the place wasn't that clean. Good fast food workers are in scarce supply.

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

Get the Chicken Flautas. Yummy! The street tacos were ok, but really bland - neither my husband or I particularly enjoyed them. We both agreed that the Flautas were a much better choice. He really liked the queso, I'm not a yellow cheese fan, so I thought it was just ok (but that's about the best I ever feel about yellow queso, ha!). Our 8 y/o really liked his steak quesadilla. It was overall a very decent meal, but other than those Flautas ;), it wasn't exceptional.

They could definitely use another employee or two. That I do agree with, the young ladies working were spread really thin.

Reviewed January 2, 2017

the employee working the counter on Jan 1 was amazing. Very helpful. Only drawback is I wish they had a children's area away from the other diners. We had a hard time hearing each other. But other than that, I would go here again, just through the drive through.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

Service has gone down and down. Yes, we love the salsa bar...and the atmosphere, while sometimes is load...is OK with us. But...we have noticed the last couple of times, service times are becoming longer and longer and the "custom service" is sub-par at best. Last time we went...is became a "game" guessing when our food would come out...not really a game I like to play very much. Might be back in at some time...but after my frustration and annoyance has dropped off a bit.

Reviewed September 16, 2016

We arrived and was greeting by a friendly cashier. We place our order for Street Tacos, Beef Fajita Plate, Chips and Queso and Margaritas. The cashier quickly poured our margaritas and we went to find a seat. This is where the only negative occurred. Virtually every table was dirty. We literally had to walk around the restaurant to find a half way clean table. We then proceeded to the condiment bar where we found fresh salsa of three different flavors and fresh cilantro, onions and Pico de Gallo. The staff when brought us our food after a short wait and everything was hot and very flavorful. The meal was very good and surprisingly the margaritas were good as well. I love the freshly made flour tortillas. I would definitely go back again. Much better than a fast food Mexican restaurant and not much more money.